Enthusiastic team workers required for fun event
Important: No more volunteers are currently required for this opportunity.
Crohn’s and Colitis UK is the major charity in the UK working to make a difference to the lives of people affected by Colitis and Crohn's disease.
We are looking for enthusiastic team workers required to support our local ‘It’s a Knock-out’ event on 22nd July...
You may be asked to:
- Assist with setting up or taking down some of the event equipment, including marquees and stands
- Help out on the entrance to the event, for example taking money or handing our programmes
- Directing traffic in the car park
- Assisting with crowd control and directing members of the public
- Helping on a fundraising stall
- The events team may ask you to help with other tasks in addition to those listed above, however, these will be discussed with you to ensure that you happy to take on a role.
What skills will you need?
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to work as part of a team
How much time do I need to give?
Volunteers are needed all day, between 9am and 6pm on 22nd July. You don't have to come for the whole day, but we ask that volunteers are available for a minimum of 3 hours.
Where do I need to be?
The Old Albanians Rugby Ground, Harpenden Rd, St Albans.
Contact Lesley or Ryan on 01727 734475 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help!