SallyReith's profile image

SallyReith

About

I am Engagement Manager for Shared Interest and look after our almost 100 remote volunteers.  Around 60% of these are what we term Ambassadors supporting us with raising the profile of Shared Interest giving talks, running stalls and other activity.  The remaining 40% are volunteers who support us with specific tasks using their skills, such as data entry.