Sefton Green Gym Community Art Project
- What's the activity? When will you run it?
The activity is a run of workshops taking place from the June 2nd to August 11th with an end result of a volunteer, community made mosaic floor inspired by Sefton Green Gym allotment.
- How will the community benefit?
The community will benefit from this project by having an opportunity to access a variety of craft workshops that they may not necessarily have been able to including, ceramics, mark making, macrame, potting and cooking.
- Where will the activity be held?
at Sefton Green Gym allotment (www.seftongreengym.blogspot.co.uk)
- Who will do it? How many people will get involved?
Current volunteers at the allotment will be involved along with new members of the community, all ages and abilities welcome. Aiming to get around 100+ involved.
- What will you use the money for?
The money will go towards materials for workshops and for the final mosaic floor
- The name of the charity or voluntary organisation that will sponsor you if an individual or group
Sefton Green Gym