Receptionist - the Fed Centre for Independent Living
Important: No more volunteers are currently required for this opportunity.
Volunteer required to act as the receptionist for the organisation and its services.
To demonstrate excellent communication skills, show commitment to the service and be reliable. Need to be efficient, organised and empathetic to the needs of the service user without prejudice. Discretion and confidentiality are of paramount importance with all enquiries.
- Confident telephone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic demeanour
- Competent computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Calm and supportive temperament
- Ability to listen and relay information with precision
- A preparedness to make a regular time commitment.
- A commitment to the provision of quality services and support for disabled people.
- A commitment to the principles of equal opportunities for all service users.
The Fed works towards equality by inspiring disabled people to identify barriers and define solutions. The Brighton & Hove Federation of Disabled People is a user led organisation that promotes independent living for all.
Applying through ivo automatically registers you with the Volunteer Centre Brighton & Hove. The Centre helps people get started in volunteering and keeps people in touch with volunteering news and information across the City. For further information please visit our website www.bh-impetus.org/volunteer_centre
If you do not wish us to keep your details, please email us at email@example.com or call 01273 737 888.